Cause revealed in deaths of three US citizens at Sandals in Bahama

Three American tourists who were found dead at a Sandals resort in the Bahamas died from carbon monoxide poisoning, a new report claims.

Michael Phillips, 68, and Robbie Phillips, 65, of Tennessee, as well as Vincent Chiarella, 64, of Florida, 

were all found dead on May 6 inside neighboring villas at the resort on Great Exuma Island. The trio were not traveling together.

Born between 1970 - 1990? Check eligibility for ₹1 Cr term plan** Max Life Insurance Calculator

Vincent's 65-year-old wife, Donnis, was last said to be in good condition after recovering at a hospital in Miami. 

A local pathologist will be releasing a report Monday saying that carbon monoxide poisoning was determined to be the cause of death,

The families are still waiting for a private test conducted by a pathologist in the United States.

Sparks drop fifth consecutive game with loss to Aces